The new platform by Canadian company Nowa has one simple idea behind it – to provide clients with a solution that will give an overview of all the sensors connected to the system and reliability even in critical situations like fire or electricity shortages.
Client & Challenge
Nowa is a Canadian-based company that is recognized as a leader in smart water damage protection for residential and commercial properties. The mission behind the Nowa company is to constantly develop advanced solutions that protect buildings and infrastructures from water damage and become the centerpiece of your smart systems. Nowa reached Gecko Dynamics looking for a reliable partner to design their brand new web platform which will allow their clients to manage and control every aspect of their smart water damage protection systems. After a few months and diligence, the client decided that our expertise in cloud architecture and IoT projects make us a really good partner to work with. The biggest challenge was to create unique data exchange models between servers and devices that will be resistant to any unexpected situation like lack of internet connectivity or power supply due to water leaks, fire, or any other unexpected situations.
- Advanced and custom integration with devices
- Advanced user role management and advanced adjustable permission matrix model
- Automated notifications
- Real-time communication between server and devices with MQTT IoT and SQS (AWS)
- Remote control and unified management of connected devices
- Device alerts
- Advanced and custom integration with Amazon cloud services for the multilevel device system management
- Cloud-based (AWS)
- Gecko Dynamics has delivered high-quality web service in the given time and specific
- Clients appreciated the solution delivered by Gecko Dynamics, especially its resistance to unpredictable situations
- Cloud-based architecture gives outstanding options of scalability and also helps with cost reduction
Since Nowa appreciated Gecko Dynamics dedication and proactive attitude, the relationship goes on. While the Nowa is constantly getting new clients on its way to become a leader in smart water damage protection, Gecko Dynamics continues to work on the project to bring new functionalities and improvements to the platform.