Join our team
Who we are
Who we are looking for
- Leading the sales process from the moment of inquiry to closing the deal - replying to inquiry, meeting or call with the client, preparing price estimates, negotiations, preparing the contract.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with the clients.
- Building the relationships based on trust - we expect your clients will treat you like their buddy after several months of relationship.
- In case of lack of the inbound leads, active prospecting of company’s potential clients and active outreach.
- Communicating with the clients using video conferencing tools and written communication channels.
- Coordinating the price estimate process and providing the quotes to the clients.
- High-level business & functional analysis of the projects the clients inquire about.
- Care for the client during the project duration and after it and ensuring that the provided software meets everything what was sold.
- Generating the ideas and improvements to the company’s existing sales process.
- Participating in tradeshows, fairs and expos.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in B2B sales, preferably in IT industry.
- Outstanding communication skills and natural easiness in establishing relationships.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written - minimum B2/C1 level.
- Ease in spoken communication.
- You are like water - you adjust to the client’s communication manner.
- Proactive approach to work - you don’t wait for instructions, you know what to do.
- Self-discipline, good work organization, independence in work.
- Basic knowledge about IT & software development industry.
- Open mind - you don’t close yourself in the schemes.
- Out of the box thinking - crazy ideas are always welcome!.
- Sense of humour - don’t even apply without it.
As a plus
- Experience in working for software development company will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge about the technologies used for development of web and mobile applications.
- Any additional foreign language on a communicative level.
- Joining a quickly-developing company with established processes.
- Ability to grow with the company and become one of its elemental parts.
- Office in the Krakow’s city center (near Rondo Matecznego).
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- Independence at work - it’s you who decides how you’re gonna do it!.
- Work in a dynamic environment and energetic team (blah blah blah….) - sincerity in communication, direct approach.
- Mentoring, help in closing the deals, care and solving the problems together.
- Very experienced and competent management.
- Ugly Team Leader, so you have someone to laugh at.
Information for candidates outside Krakow
- Visa support (for candidates outside EU).
- Legal assistance.
- Relocation expenses coverage (tickets, fuel, etc.).
- Finding accommodation assistance.