Join our team
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Project Manager who will run the project on a daily basis: communicate and negotiate with clients, establish and prioritize tasks, lead and manage the project team, predict and reduce risks, track all project reports and updates. The primary challenge – is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints and resources.
- Communication and negotiation with clients.
- Proactively work on clarification and validation of requirements.
- Lead and mentor project and development team.
- Predict, manage and reduce risks.
- Tracking project reports.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Upper intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Responsible, self-motivated and stress-resistant.
- Strong communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Competitive salary based on your experience level.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Professional and career growth.
- Paid vacation
- Long term employment.
Information for candidates outside Krakow
We provide a relocation package which can be adjusted according your needs. This package includes (but not limited):
- Visa support (for candidates outside EU).
- Legal assistance.
- Relocation expenses coverage (tickets, fuel, etc.).
- Finding accommodation assistance.