Join our team
- Communication and negotiation with clients.
- Proactively work on clarification and validation of requirements.
- Lead and mentor project and development team.
- Predict, manage and reduce risks.
- Tracking project reports.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Upper intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Responsible, self-motivated and stress-resistant.
- Strong communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Competitive salary based on your experience level.
- Friendly, low stress environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Long term employment.
- Opportunity for growth and self-improvement.
Information for candidates outside Krakow
- Visa support (for candidates outside EU).
- Legal assistance.
- Relocation expenses coverage (tickets, fuel, etc.).
- Finding accommodation assistance.