Join our team
Who we are
Who we are looking for
- End-to-end handling of product design.
- Gather and evaluate clients requirements in collaboration with Project Managers.
- Communicating with foreign clients in English.
- Working closely with developers at every stage of a project.
- Solving problems quickly and effectively when it’s needed.
- Taking care of Gecko Dynamics visual side of the brand.
- Create user flows and wireframes for new features/ideas.
- Great portfolio.
- Outstanding communication skills and natural easiness in establishing relationships.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written - minimum B2/C1 level.
- Ease in spoken communication.
- Got an eye for detail.
- A proactive approach to work - you don’t wait for instructions, you know what to do.
- Self-discipline, good work organization, independence in work.
- Open mind - you don’t close yourself in the schemes.
- Out of the box thinking - crazy ideas are always welcome!.
- Sense of humor - don’t even apply without it.
As a plus
- Experience in working for software development company will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge about the technologies used for development of web and mobile applications.
- Any additional foreign language on a communicative level .
- Competitive salary based on your experience level.
- Friendly, low stress environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Long term employment.
- Opportunity for growth and self-improvement.
- Joining a quickly-developing company with established processes.
- Ability to grow with the company and become one of its elemental parts.
- Office in the Krakow’s city center (near Rondo Matecznego).
- Private healthcare.
- Independence at work - it’s you who decides how you’re gonna do it!.
- Work in a dynamic environment and energetic team (blah blah blah….) - sincerity in communication, direct approach.
- Mentoring, help in closing the deals, care and solving the problems together.
- Very experienced and competent management.
- Ugly Team Leader, so you have someone to laugh at.
Information for candidates outside Krakow
- Visa support (for candidates outside EU).
- Legal assistance.
- Relocation expenses coverage (tickets, fuel, etc.).
- Finding accommodation assistance.