Join our team
Project involves development of the membership management software can be customized to meet the needs of a variety of businesses mostly in fitness and mixed martial arts area. You will be part of a team of developers who are good in what they do and are fun people to work with.
- Project design & implementation.
- Taking a part in architecture discussions.
- Participation in meetings with customers.
- Unit testing code coverage.
- At least 2 years of experience in .Net programming.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with different types of APIs — JSON / RESTful etc.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Past experience or basic knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Competitive salary based on your experience level.
- Friendly, low stress environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Long term employment.
- Opportunity for growth and self-improvement.
Information for candidates outside Krakow
We provide a relocation package which can be adjusted according your needs. This package includes (but not limited):
- Visa support (for candidates outside EU).
- Legal assistance.
- Relocation expenses coverage (tickets, fuel, etc.).
- Finding accommodation assistance.