Join our team
Cargo e-booking system for for one of world’s famous airlines. System reduces errors, improves accuracy and speeds up processing times, benefiting all those involved with air cargo. This system will replace client’s existing Cargo Booking system and should eventually be used for all cargo clients. System is continuously improved as the company listens to user feedback with the goal of building the best commercial air cargo booking system.
- Participation in meetings with customers.
- Project implementation in accordance with provided architecture model.
- Unit testing code coverage.
- Taking a part in architecture discussions.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java (Threads, Streams, Sockets).
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Java and at least one year with Java 8.
- Commercial experience with web services.
- Commercial experience with any of JPA 2.1 frameworks.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol structure.
- Good written and spoken English.
Information for candidates outside Krakow
We provide a relocation package which can be adjusted according your needs. This package includes (but not limited):
- Visa support (for candidates outside EU).
- Legal assistance.
- Relocation expenses coverage (tickets, fuel, etc.).
- Finding accommodation assistance.